You were a winner on my blog! Please send me your address by Monday March 1 @ midnight MST and I will pass it on to our sponsor. thank you & congrats! Your kids are adorable!
JaKell (jakellcth@msn .com) http://smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com --------------------------------- It's So Fancy True Random Number Generator Min:1 Max: 147 Result: 102 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Jenn said...
entered holliegh's closet February 19, 2010 4:35 PM
(I love the green and brown lampshade. I would be perfect in my nursery. I would put a"z" for zachary.)
So Randall and I have been married 8 years now and have three beautiful, rambunctious (sp?) children. Randall loves to play volleyball and is a total computer geek. Me I love to try new recipes and I am just starting to sew. I'm also trying to figure out this whole blog business.
You were a winner on my blog!
ReplyDeletePlease send me your address by Monday March 1 @ midnight MST and I will pass it on to our sponsor. thank you & congrats! Your kids are adorable!
JaKell (jakellcth@msn .com)
http://smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
---------------------------------
It's So Fancy
True Random Number Generator Min:1 Max: 147 Result: 102 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Jenn said...
entered holliegh's closet
February 19, 2010 4:35 PM
(I love the green and brown lampshade. I would be perfect in my nursery. I would put a"z" for zachary.)